Valentines day Evan made some yummy dessert/breakfast treats. I wasn't watching him make them, but once they were ready he told me to come in and pick my treats. This is what I found!!! I always say it's the little things that mean the most to me. I found this so sweet.
We also had a really great Family Home Evening one night. We do our FHE's out of this great book I bought for us on Christmas called Family Home Evening for Newlyweds. Evan picked this lesson for us. Together we come up with ways we recieve love, we then narrow the list down to ten then each divide the list based on what each of us will work on for that week to show love to the other person. Here is our list. Evan picked the 5 he would like me to focus on for the week and I picked the 5 I would like him to focus on for the week.
Notice Evan's list says Buying a TV =) We really had a lot of fun with this during the week. Evan did a better job then I did that week. =) (He didn't get his TV)

great FHE idea and what sweet buns, lol! tell evan you aren't married yet so quit asking for extra touching, lol! :)
ReplyDelete