I was just eating a bowl of blueberries that I bought at the store yesterday. I usually eat blueberries with other things, I can't say I have ever just eaten them for the fun of it straight. Just now, as I was finishing off my bowl at the computer I commented to Evan right beside me how I really like blueberries..."except for the bitter sour ones, I wonder what makes them this way?" To which Evan replies matter a factly, "Life." HeeHee!!
The other day I told Evan I would make him dinner, I volunteered to make BBQ Chicken (which I make really well) but Evan wanted waffles for dinner, I got excited cause I had just seen a yummy looking peanut butter and jelly pancake recipe on the Food Network. I knew how to easily make the pancakes into waffles and asked Evan if I could make that for him!!! He was all for it then suddenly he said,
"Wait, what are you going to do if the recipe doesn't turn out right?" I knew what he was getting at so I thought I would mess with him,
"I'll throw it on the floor, storm off to the room and that will be it!" =) to which Evan replied, "*sigh* That's what I thought, I'll just have BBQ chicken. I don't want you to end up in the room." To which I replied, "
well it's 7pm now, the evenings half over so it's no big loss!" =) We had a good laugh and I attempted to make the Waffles...we ended up having cereal. =)
lol, were they that bad?
ReplyDelete