"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley
Sunday, December 26, 2010
The Best Primary class
Today was the last Sunday we had with our awesome little 5-6yo's. I LOVED all of the kids in our class. They have all grown so much and come so far since we first started out with them as substitutes. We got to teach our little Nephews Landon & Levi, We watched a couple of the boys go from being little punks and trying to be disruptive, to listening and contributing. One boy Gavin said in his spotlight that his favorite part of primary was his teacher. (which almost made Evan cry.) That is so sweet. It was also so great to watch Christina start off being so shy, crying and having to pull her off her Mom every Sunday to happily walking into class on her own, even beating everyone else into class today because she, "took a short cut" =) She now raises her hand to be the first to offer the opening prayer, and is so smart and offers such great answers in class. I love our kids and wish so much we could move up with them. =( Our little primary kids are the best. I really need to fight back tears I'm going to miss them so much. Nothing against the new kids, but I've been watching you the last few weeks in Sharing Time and I gotta say I'm not too excited to move on. I'm so proud of our kids. I'll miss you kiddo's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i hate that the boys missed their last week in your class! the christmas pics turned out so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean. I have the sunbeams and am SO sad to see them move up. But on the bright side I get my little munchkin now, so that makes it okay :)
ReplyDeleteYou have done a great job with them. christina told me that she was gonna miss Evan and Jenn teaching my class. she calls ya'll Uncle and Aunt because she knows that the boys are kinda cousins to her so she does it too. Thanks for prying her out of my arms on Sunday's that she didn't want to come. you have blessed our lives a lot. It is hard to see your first class move up. Every other class is okay but nothing is as great as that first class that you had.
ReplyDelete