"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Video's
Evan changing the first smelly diaper he smelled from Reagan. The picture I posted earlier goes with this video. Evan makes me laugh!
Last, all of my video's are unlisted, so only people that have access to the link can view. This is Reagan's first blessing, when we were still at Gateway, before he was taken to Vanderbilt. Evan and his Step Father Butch gave him his blessing. It's hard to hear, I normally wouldn't have recorded a blessing, but I wanted to be able to write it down later. I also meant to just get a picture of the moment before they actually started the blessing, but didn't have time to do it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment