Monday, December 6, 2010

More photo's

During one of Papa's diaper changes Reagan had pee'd on himself.  Since we were already planning on giving Little Rock his first bath that day we figured this was a good time.  He wasn't very fond of his first bath.  However, I gave him a bath last week and he didn't cry at all.  Reason for the 2nd bath?...same as the reason for the first.  He pee'd on himself.  I was just going to Baby Wipe him off, but when I went to pick him up, his hair was soaked in the back with pee. =(  poor little guy.
Just before Reagan's first bath
Not a fan of his first bath

 Evan took Reagan downstairs Sunday morning so I could sleep a little better and a little longer, this is what I found when I came down stairs...

Like Father like Son

 Evan's first time smelling one of Reagan's presents.  This is my favorite picture so far.  I love Reagan's face, and Evan's

"It wasn't me."

Thanksgiving Day:
This is Reagan's favorite hold



Snuggles w/ Mama





Evan made this rattle 5 years ago, from 1 piece of wood

So precious sleeping


 While Reagan was in the hospital one of the nurse's over heard Evan and his Mom talking about Reagan's nickname of Rock.  The next day in addition to Reagan's name, this was added next to it.  Before she had put this up, when we were talking about it I told her how I thought he was too little for such a big name like Rock.  But she said she disagreed, after what he went through he had totally earned that name. =)  What a true statement! =)  I'm so proud of my Son!


Yesterday the camera was sitting on the coffee table, (not in my purse where I left it)  So I figured Evan must have taken a picture of our little man.  These are all the pictures I found on my camera.  We think our baby is adorable!  Can you tell?  One pose, 7 pictures! =)

I think he totally looks like a Powell.






No comments:

Post a Comment