Monday, March 12, 2012

Hip Baby

Here is Reagan sporting my stylish pink and purple toe socks!
Throwing a momentary fit, because I wouldn't give him the camera.

But he quickly got over it!

I don't know how Evan will feel when he sees his Son wearing pink & purple...actually I think I do.


 One of Evans co-workers bought an adorable outfit for Reagan, this hat came with it.

Reagan bustin some moves.  I can't get the one off Evan's phone from Chuck E. Cheese, that one is really cute!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenn
    I had a question for you. Laura and I had discussed hosting a joint Shelf Reliance party and Thirty-One Gifts party (the products I sell) at her house but she said she has just been so overwhelmed lately that she doesnt have the energy (totally understandable). However, I know none of my friends and family have ever heard of Shelf Reliance and I think it would be great for them to learn about so I was wondering how YOU felt about us doing a combo party? We each invite all of our friends to hear about/purchase both products either at my place or yours??!! I think it would be tons of fun and alot of what I sell is storage type of totes and containers so I think that would be beneficial with your products too :) If you'd rather do individual parties I am totally down for that too. If you are interested just email me or you can give me a call or text me anytime!
    If you'd like to check out my site to see the products first hand it's www.mythirtyone.com/jessGOlson/ and my email is jessmarie.golson@gmail.com
    931-980-1342
    Thanks and hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete