Monday, July 30, 2012

4th of July Fun

It's still July, so I'm not that bad.  Here are a couple videos I got of Reagan this year.  He is so much more active this year compared to last.  Evan and I spent most of the time just chasing Reagan.  Well, Evan spent most of the time chasing Reagan around.

We went to the same fabulous place we went last year.  They have it all, why would we change?!  E&R went down the huge blow up slide they had, Evan didn't wait for me to video before he went down.  They played in the pool, and we all jumped on the trampoline together.  Evan attempted a flip again, and nearly fell off again. =) 

Reagan was so super tired by the time Fireworks were ready to go.  He cried a little when they first started, but he quickly got used to them and I think enjoyed them as much as he could.  He was so tired he actually fell asleep on me during the show, but it didn't last long with all the noise.

We had a great time as usual, it is so nice of the Bumpus's to open their house to so many!  I got a chance to meet and talk again with people in 5th ward, that was nice.  I REALLY do miss our old ward.  It's just nice seeing familiar faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment