Friday, July 27, 2012

No More Moving!

I've finally reached my end!  I've decided we aren't moving!!  Evan has been back and forth on moving.  We have already wasted too many bogus trips to South Nashville to look for places to live.  The neighborhoods we looked at are too close to Ghettoville!  I would not feel as safe there as I do here.

All of Evan's family is here in Clarksville, living is cheaper here.  Our rent here is of course a no brainer, it's a fabulous place for a great price.  We would save money in gas by moving but that is about the only positive I see.  I had the potential to be more successful with both of my businesses.  But that is just wishful thinking, there is nothing concrete that says I'll actually be more successful.  And seriously not a reason to move, it just helped the pains I felt about moving.

We finally found a place we liked, I put off giving notice to our place because I didn't want things to fall through and be homeless.  When we turned in our application Evan got a welcome letter saying we would move in on the 7th.  That is not a lot of time, but I could do it.  I posted an ad for our place on craiglist and got great results.  1 couple looked at our place so far, and wanted it. I got a call from the new place we wanted to move saying that before they can approve us we need to give notice to our current management.  Despite not liking that idea I did it in faith.  I SUCK at faith.  And it appears to have not paid off.  Not a good testimony builder let me just say!

We ended up getting denied, because despite the fact that we gave notice like they said, and finding someone to take over our lease, because the new tenants had not been approved yet we were denied because until someone is actually approved we are responsible for both leases.

This is all so not worth it.  I can't take stress, I don't have a strong spirit, I'm not a super woman like most women.  I will never have great stories of strength told about me.  I quickly called up Prudential sobbing, pleading with them to tear up our notice.  I begged them, telling them I didn't want to be homeless, and I didn't even want to move.  They were very nice and said they would disregard it.  However, due to my nature I know I will not feel total peace until the 7th passes and we don't get some notice that we need to vacate.

I can't believe I was pressured into doing this.  I hate myself for caving to pressure.  I know Evan is going to come home and try to guilt me into moving again but I just can't take it anymore.  We will just have to eat the gas cost.  I'm not moving!!!  PERIOD!  If it's too much for Evan he can look for a new job.  We just need to fulfill our contract here then we can move to S. Nashville if he wants.  I just can't take anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment