We had a Maternity Photo session this morning. I'm so glad we did one for this baby. I think even if we had done one for Reagan's pregnancy this one would still be my favorite...and I haven't even seen all the pictures yet. For the main reason that I loved having family shots with Reagan in them. I think it will make for much more interesting photos to look at than just Evan and I. Unfortunately, Reagan was VERY horrible this morning. =( More than usual, but let me also add, he has been more like my normal little favorite person lately. So this morning was a shocker...and got me pretty upset at him. I really have no clue what demon got into him during the night...maybe it was the late night at Grandma's playing with Cousins. Maybe he didn't catch up on all the sleep he needed.
After our photo session, on the ride home Evan commented how he liked this ladies style of photography. He liked that she didn't give a lot of direction, " tilt your head more, place your finger here, etc." I chuckled and told Evan how much I love that, and wish she would have done more, because I didn't know what to do, and she was the professional that had not only knowledge of what looks good, but she also can see us, and we can't.
I brought up how interesting our styles are. Evan in general does not like all the details that I give him, about every little thing. But, because I love details and being told specifically what to do, that is how I communicate. I'm not sure I will ever improve in that area, I think it's a female trait to give detailed instructions. But at least I'm aware of it and can work on it. And hopefully it will help Evan feel like it's not him. I'm not giving him details because I think he doesn't understand, it's just a way I communicate, and prefer to be communicated to.
No comments:
Post a Comment