Sunday, May 3, 2009

LOVE BEING MARRIED!!!


Yes, I realize I have not even been married a week yet. So I'm sure it's only natural that I'm in a state of Euphoria.

But all those mushy love feelings aside I truly love being married.

I feel so secure, the trust and love has sky rocketed. I have an undeniable assurance that Evan is here for me. I feel so secure and safe. The peace that is in my heart is a feeling I have never experienced. It feels like this is the moment my spirit has been waiting for my whole life. I really love being married. Knowing that we are a family, a team. We have each other forever. Everything feels so different now. I feel so loved, and my love has grown deeper.

I know I'm very much in the honeymoon stage, but I know that we are so committed and we have a deep love for each other and the commitment of marriage. I'm so thankful for Evan. He is a wonderful man and so committed to my happiness. I feel so blessed and thankful for Evan. He is gently guiding me to be the best person I can be. He brings out my best and loves me at my worst. Who could ask for more?! =)

2 comments:

  1. sounds lovely! were there any pics you needed form me other than the outback one? oh, and your sp mistake on 'full boy massage' cracked me up, LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!! Evan let me know of my mistake. AHH. =) Then he went and corrected it for me. I'm such a dork! =) HA

    ReplyDelete