The zipline was really great fun. Our guides were funny. One guy Shane was totally hitting on Laura the whole trip. It was really funny. I got great video and pictures. I thought we might be cutting it close to get to the luau but it turned out we had plenty of time which is good cause my camera died part way through the zipline and we still had the Luau that night. So we were able to go back our hotel and charge our cameras for a bit.We also made it to the Luau in perfect timing too. The drive up was so beautiful. My brother's were arriving while we were on the zipline so we all met up at the Luau. It was so good to see my brothers. I'm so thankful they made it. Their support and love meant so much to me. To have them at the wedding walking me up the hill to Evan was so special.
The food was great at the Luau and the show was good too. It was everything I had planned on. Evan's mom was great, she really got into the Luau and even took the hula lesson. If I wasn't so sore from horseback riding I might have gone up with her. Unfortunatly I was SO EXHUSTED from the day before. But, I'm really glad that she got involved and made the most of the Luau. That made me feel really good that everyone enjoyed it. 
I think it was Saturday that Cindy, Laura, Evan and I went to Hilo Hatties and Laura was offered a key to see if she had the lucky key to open the treasure chest and have a chance at picking an oyster that had a pearl in it. She had the lucky key, she picked the lucky oyster with the pearl in it, and she was also offered the opportunity to spend at least $300 to have the pearl attached to a piece of jewelry as a keepsake. Ah, you gotta love the marketing. I do think it's a great idea!! Laura ended up just keeping the pearl as it was.
No comments:
Post a Comment