Monday Evan wanted to take me around and show me his old stomping ground and through the course of the week take me to every one of his favorite places to eat. It was while driving around that I all of a sudden started to feel sick, and I had no idea just how hard I was going to be hit and impair me the whole rest of the week.
Before we can go anywhere we have to put our face on, Leila can do it all by herself!!
Later that evening we went with Laura and her family to Nashville to see the Christmas lights at the Opryland hotel. And have dinner at Cracker Barrel, YUM!
Uncle Evan is always loads of fun, he'll let ya do anything!!
It's nice to have someone else take pictures of us for a change!!
Evan with his cute little nephews and niece
After the photo was taken
No comments:
Post a Comment