Thursday, December 3, 2009

Adventures in TN

Once Evan and I woke up on Sunday a little before 12pm, we got our selves ready just before Laura, Loren and the kids came back from church. The kids were more awesome then I had planned on them being. I completely understand now why Evan talks about them almost non-stop. They are the stereotypical cute, adventurous, perfect kids. They say the darnedest things that keep me laughing all the time, have all the energy in the world, but are just so respectful and wonderful, everything I hope our kids will be. It's refreshing to see kids being raised right, and so happy!!
They sure love their Uncle Evan, they were so excited to have their own personal human jungle gym back for a week...

Two works for flying...why not three...Hmm, not so well. =)

Later that night was my Mother-in-laws 25th birthday. =) Laura hosted a surprise party for her that she held out on until Evan and I got there so that all of Cindy's kids could be there for her birthday. I was not expecting both Evan and his Mom to cry when they saw each other, had I known I would have had my camera ready to capture the sweet moment of reunion. But I did capture a few family photos...unfortunately I accidentally erased the photo when they were all looking at MY camera. =P

Laura, Evan, Mom, David & Brent

With spouses

1 comment:

  1. thanks, you're too sweet! the kids had so much fun with you guys!

    ReplyDelete