Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve Celebrations

Christmas Eve I've been invited over to Adam's in-law's house for Christmas Eve for many years, this year was no different! I love spending Christmas Eve there. It is a picture perfect way to celebrate the season. They call it the Christmas spread, with bagels, soup, fruits and veggies, then we go out caroling, Reed on our way to sing at our first houseDean finally deciding he wants to be on the picture too.I snapped a quick shot while everyone was singing, (before the door opened)
Once we get home we have a dessert spread then gather around the piano to sing Christmas carols and if you have a special offering to add to the spirit and program you can do something. This year Shawna gave a lesson about the Shepard's and doing what you are supposed to, then Janet and Cameron (Adam's Brother and Sister-in-law) gave a fun little lesson on the Christmas story for the kiddos then we were divided into teams and put together puzzles about the true Christmas. Lee & Shawna (Adam's in-laws)The McIntyre's (Shawna's parents, also in our old ward in Sammamish!)Adam and Lise building the puzzleCameron patiently waiting for everyone to finish...Mom, Dean & Reed, w/ Aunt Janet helping
Our finished puzzle!!
Even though it wasn't a race, Evan and I won! =) Then we were read the Christmas story from the Bible then dismissed till we came together again for Christmas dinner!...

No comments:

Post a Comment