"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Week 11 update
This week was not the best...but I know not the worst it could be either. I have been SOO tired. It's crazy to me how exhausted I can get doing so little. I also figured out that Peanut Butter does not like me when I'm pregnant. Every time I have eatten PB my stomach aches. When I was hard core dieting before getting preggo I didn't eat PB due to the high calories. But being pregnant I thought it would be a good thing to eat, not so much. In general my tummy has been super upset the whole week, and my abdomen has been having sharp pains, which I was told was normal. My face is breaking out super bad. (may be partially due to not taking my make-up off at night, due to being so sleepy)
I'll admit, though it is very hard for me, that yes, I have been super moody. Well, maybe not 'moody' I have felt on the edge of blow up pretty consistently. Just ready for a fight, and almost wanting one so I can rip someones head off! I'm not proud of that, but it's me being honest. On the verge of tears too.
Things that make me cry...sad things, sweet things, tender moments, my short comings, someone looking at me wrong, not knowing what I want to eat, a waiter bringing my Shirley Temple and rolls really fast, being able to make a deposit and activate my debit card without any drama or hoops to jump though, my Husband taking his life in his own hands and being loving to me even when I'm in need of an exorcist.
On more of a positive note, Evan's truck finally made it here, we found a place to move to, and we were approved in less then 4 hours. Evan has a job, that we know will pay him ON TIME, he won't have to ask for his check, and his paychecks will no longer be bouncing!!
-side note, Evan's previous employer STILL has not returned his phone calls to get his last 2 weeks of pay!!! I just think that is so slimy, and dishonest. I just have one thing to say about that, "May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their crotch and may their arms be to short to reach"
Our furniture and other belongings should be arriving today or tomorrow...hopefully! So as you can see some things are slowly falling into place. There is still much to be done before I sigh that much needed sigh of relaxing calm and feeling like things are settled and in order, but every little step in the right direction is a blessing.
The baby is the size of a lime this week! That seems so huge to me. I was telling Evan yesterday I was fine with the thought of peeing out a grape, or maybe even a kumkwat, but I'm not so fine with a lime, it will just go down hill from here! YIKES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment