Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 9 update

No, I'm not "showing" yet, I'm just not excercising.


Nothing really new to report for week 9. I have been feeling really great for the most part. I'm very blessed. However, ever since last Sunday when we were moving, gagging and severe dry heaving has been very popular this whole week. I have been trying to pay attention to what might trigger it. I thought at first it might have been when I over exert myself, but then I realized it comes out of no where as well. I can just be sitting thinking about nothing and it starts in full force. Also a HUGE trigger is ANY TIME I yawn or cough, I feel it in my throat and I'm fighting to keep it all calm. I also noticed that as much as eating isn't fun, if my stomach gets too empty I start to feel sick as well.

Re-reading this, one would think I feel like crap all the time, but I don't. Other then that I feel fine. I think I'm doing pretty well with getting tired. I get tired very fast and go to bed VERY early. During the day I can stay busy and push aside my tired feeling, but by early evening it hits me like a ton of bricks. I NEVER intend to sleep "just rest" and I'm out for the whole night, sleeping in my clothes, make-up on, teeth un-brushed,and scriptures un-read. Which reminds me, I also can't wear my night guard when I sleep anymore because that also causes me to gag very bad.

That's really all for week 9, just severe gagging and dry heaving. Which is enough for me, cause it stinks.

This week the baby is no longer an embryo, he has graduated to a fetus! And is about the size of a kumquat!

No comments:

Post a Comment