Our trip was okay. We made it in one piece. A partial load of stress is taken off my shoulders, now we just have to find jobs and a home!Evan's truck is still yet to be picked up in WA. Long story there, but I'm giving the moving company until Saturday to rectify their mistake.
The movers for our furniture came right on time and did a WONDERFUL job! Their attitude and demeanor really, REALLY helped to make me feel better about this whole moving ordeal. Thank goodness for small miracles.
Evan and I did say a prayer before we left that all would go well between us. But maybe our hearts weren't as into it, and we got a little confident and cocky because of how well we did last time. Cause in my opinion, nothing major...until Nauvoo. But to me it wasn't the best trip we could have had...but it could have been worse also. So no real complaints. The ride was not as comfortable either, still, it could have been worse.
We went to Mt Rushmore. We saved $10 and just stopped on the side of the road and took our pictures. Due to not getting along so well at our tourist stops, I don't have any picture of us together on this trip. We are planning on going again when we have kids. I promise to take pictures then.At Nauvoo we met up with Family friends, had lunch and we got an insiders tour of the Temple and did a session. It was so beautiful. We then went to Carthage Jail, it was pretty nice, but the group we were with made it hard to feel the spirit. But I still enjoyed the journey and learned some new things.

We finally arrived here in TN at 1am Wednesday. I have already been hitting the pavement looking for a job. I'm waiting to hear on a job today. And have another interview on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment