Sunday, March 21, 2010

My first offical Baby Gift!!!

We went to my Uncle Doug's house on Saturday for my Great Grandma's 94th Birthday party!!! WooHoo!! And also to get together one last time before we left for Tennessee. Since I won't be able to have the reception we had planned on in May, I wanted to make sure I brought my little wedding book so my family could at least see some pictures of our wonderful wedding in Maui. Here I am sitting with my Grandma as she looks through the book.Happy Birthday Grandma!!! She is my last living Grandmother. I was very happy to come and celebrate her 94th Birthday, I proudly sang that Happy Birthday song!
"Happy 94th Grandma Lois!"

Being preggers I never really know what I will be in the mood for, planning dinner in the morning is not an option. Even while in the midst of preparing a meal for myself on a couple of occasions I have decided against it. So I was hoping that whatever was for dinner would appeal to my mood. Thankfully grilled hamburgers were on the menu and I LOVED IT!!! Thank goodness, however, I was bummed when a super yummy ice cream cake was presented and I was unable to eat it. The idea of sugar still doesn't appeal to me. =( This stinks!

On the awesome up side, I got my first baby gift from my Aunt Diane & Uncle Bill!!!!! =D I like getting gifts when I'm not expecting them!! It's even cooler when they are wrapped!! Evan and I also got a wedding card from them with money, I'm saving all of my wedding cards in my wedding scrapbook, it's a good thing I still have room! I also brought home the Mylar balloons that my Uncles Doug bought to decorate the house with, I miss you balloons, and a Mommy-to-be balloon! We were also surprised with a card from my Cousin Scott & his wife Jennifer. (nice name, I like it!) with a Target gift card. Even though Evan doesn't shop at Target, (since they are french owned and the French are Anti-America) I still shop there...I just have to hide the bags from him before he gets home! =)

Evan and I about to un-wrap our first baby gift!!!!!!....

It's a baby basket with a blanket, monkey, baby mittens, frame, hanger and onesie!! I love it!!!

I'm so thankful for my family. It touched my heart to see that I would be missed, and how cared about we are to them.

1 comment:

  1. so fun getting presents. i can't believe how long your hair is getting!! i love target too. :) i say it's a great thing you aren't able to have sugar...wish i didn't!

    ReplyDelete