My dear friend Vicki has two little girls, and will not be having anymore. So she graciously offered to give to the things that she no longer needs. She invited me over to her house this afternoon,bought us both lunch from the Olive Garden, then went through her things with me to help me find things I could use. I got a huge tub of Maternity clothes! I'm so grateful for!! They look so comfy!
She also gave me a baby bouncer that vibrates, and rocks, a floor mat play area, lots of bottles, nursing bras, pads, and soothing gel pads! Which rocks, cause I'm NOT at all looking forward to that "joy" of Motherhood. Evan is so excited and really pushing the whole breastfeed thing...I wonder how excited he would be if HE was in my shoes. =P I also got some gender neutral baby clothes, a wrap around pillow, and a baby bath! I also got my first baby card!!
I realize we will have to pack all of this up for our move, but it sure beats having to buy it later! I'm all for saving money any way I can, I will never turn down free baby things. I'm so grateful for her kindness. It really warms my heart to see and feel the love of friends. I'm so thankful for Vicki. She has been such a wonderful friend. And I know she will continue to be one.
that's terrific, especially the maternity clothes!! i will have lots of baby stuff for you too b/c alot of the things we have were given to us to keep and pass along. :)
ReplyDelete