Monday, March 1, 2010

Fun Saturday, & Drugs!

We had big plans for our Saturday together. We started off going to Pike Place Market, and walk around a bit. Then we went to Paint Away, I still wasn't inspired so Evan did the painting and I read my book. We were pretty hungry by this point so we went to Outback Steakhouse thanks to Evan's Sister and brother-in-law who sent Evan a gift card to Outback! It was so delicious! It's our favorite place to eat, so it was very special for us to go there. Then we wanted to have some scrumptious dessert at the Melting Pot, but when we got there the lounge was full, and the dining area had a 4 hour wait. So instead we went to Cheesecake Factory and got our cheesecake to go so we could be on our way to go bowling.

Once we got to the bowling ally, Evan found out it would be cheaper if we came back at 9:30pm. So he bought the special wrist bands and reserved our spot. On the way home, he told me all about the special price he got, but we had to share a lane with 4 other people. Well, with me being all PMSie I didn't want to share a lane with other people that might be vulgar and drunk. I told Evan I would watch him bowl but I didn't want to. So I decided to call my Mom to see if she wanted to bowl with us. Luckily I talked her into it! I knew if we were surrounded by vulgar offensive people my Mom would have NO problem putting them in their place!!

(Evan says I'm rude sometimes, and embarassing when I stick up for myself and don't take crap, I tell him, he should have seen my mom when we were younger. That would put some perspective on it! I'd appear to be a kitten next to my mom!) =)

I was so excited when she agreed to come out with us! I had SO much fun bowling with my mom! It was a really special time Evan and I got to share with her.

Evan and Mom
Mom bowling!!


On Sunday, with my period on the horizon, Evan was so loving, he woke me up with breakfast in bed and DRUGS!!! I made Evan take a picture of his lovely presentation! On the plate was a bagel and 2 eggs, a bottle of Percogesic, Pamperin, and Aleve! LOL, He is so sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment