Monday, March 22, 2010

My REAL Proposal story!!!!!

My Hubby is so great!!! Yesterday we made a lunch and drove up to the islands that we love so much one last time. We went to the Lighthouse on Fort Casey, then grabbed our lunch and walked to the beach to listen to the waves hit the shore and enjoy the day. After lunch we went for a walk on the beach, picking up rocks, then throwing them back. We walk along the large amount of driftwood when Evan found a huge log that was flat. So we walk up on it and hug. Evan keeps grabbing my hands in a weird way, but I don't think anything of it so I keep letting go to hug him some more, then he takes my hands again in a weird way, and I again, get free and try to hug him some more, then finally he works faster, grabs my hands and hits his knees. AWWW!!! I even think he was on both of his knees!! (but I'm not sure) I was busy looking into his...sunglasses. =) He told me he was so proud that I was going to be the Mother of his children, then he asked me to marry him for Time and All Eternity!!!! *sniff, sniff*

Isn't he just the BEST?!?!?!!!!! Evan is so wonderful!! He planned this whole trip just for that moment!!! What a sweetie!!! This is a proposal story worth telling over and over again!!

1 comment:

  1. oooh, that little devil, lol, he didn't run it by me!! glad it was a good one!! :)

    ReplyDelete