It's been a little harder for me to breathe a few times this week. I have to lean way back in my chair at work, or recline my seatback like some wanna be gangster and push down on my tummy just to get a good breathe. But then my breathing is off for whatever reason and I need to keep holding my tummy down for most of the day if I want to get in a good breathe at all.
Yesterday I got VERY dizzy in a weird way at work. I was just about off for the day and my eyes just could not focus. I felt like my head was rolling around in circles. But maybe it was just my eyes. Either way, I sure didn't feel good as far as feeling like I was going to fall out of my chair. I'm glad however, that I'm in Paul's office, so if I did fall or anything happened to me someone is very close by to make sure I'm okay.
I got another ultrasound too. The first ultrasound had the best pictures. The one I got this week the baby was so smushed up and shy we only got to see half of his face. I was very good and still choose to not find out the baby's sex. I'm still feeling the boy vibe. However, my best friend Deb just had her baby and felt the girl vibe...She now has a baby boy! =) heehee. I'm not as set on my boy, as she was set on her girl. I just WANT a boy. And I really feel that is what I'll have. Which is why I say, I will laugh when it comes out a girl...rats. =P
![]() |
| Here is the best picture we got. Looks like a boy to me...w/ 1 eye. |
During the Ultrasound the technitian was 11 weeks pregnant. As I was asking her about her pregnancy and if she has been feeling sick as luck would have it, I started feeling VERY sick. My left hand and arm went numb, I felt like I was going to throw up, and VERY close to passing out. I have felt this before, when I wasn't pregnant, and I did pass out. So I knew what was coming. Just like the last time when I passed out my famous last words were, "Do you have any food?" I managed to get that out this time and also communicate that I didn't feel good, that I was dizzy, sweaty and clammy, and felt like I was going to pass out and I just needed food or a mint. Thankfully I was on my back...
Wait, what was that? On my back. the one place a pregnant woman doesn't want to be. I'm so glad this gal knew her stuff. She knew just what the problem was. She got me a mint and told me to get on my left side. DUH!! I can't believe I didn't think of that. But it really just came on so fast and just like the last time I passed out I thought I just needed food. Once I got on my side I just about instantly started to feel better.
I'm wanting to not have anything change now. I love the baby inside me right now and love that it gets to be just the 2 of us. He is the perfect baby. He doesn't cry, or throw fits. He doesn't talk back or rebel against me. I'm a great mom right now with the perfect baby! Why change a good thing?! It works for me, and appears to be working for him too! So God, lets just stop now, I'm good here.
The baby is 2 1/2lbs, the size of a butternut squash. Less than 80 days left!!
![]() |
| random pic of my cute little niece, she was munching on her foot, but I missed that pic. |




hehe, love the pic of my babe and thought your last paragragh was funny :)
ReplyDelete