Thursday, March 17, 2011

Picture & a video update

At Cousin Loni's 1st Birthday Aunt Laura was keeping Reagan's feet warm on her cheeks! =)
No one can resist baby feet


Just another cute picture...and another way to use a boppy.
 I was very hungry, and Reagan was very tired.  So I strapped him to me so I could get done what I had to.  He quickly falls asleep when I put him in his carrier.  Sorry its blurry, I caught this adorable pic just before he moved.

Hiding from paparazzi 
  At the Relief Society Birthday celebration on Tuesday I gave Reagan a taste of the fruit dip.  He loved it so much he cried for more, so I put his hand in the dip and let him eat his hand.  He got his whole fist in his mouth.


Reagan and I were asked to be special guest at Joy Preschool (an LDS based preschool that focuses on social and moral teachings that mold a child's character rather then classic academic preschool teachings) that Ale Lawton teaches out of her home for her son and 2 other little boys.  She needed a mom and a new baby to come and talk about being a new mom.  I was asked about why I love Reagan and they talked about if Reagan could eat by himself, walk or talk, etc.  Basically establishing that babies are helpless and need their Mommys for everything. =)  A fact that I absolutely love, I love being needed so completely by Reagan.

This was the only picture I got from our Joy Preschool experience.  He was holding a maraca one of the boys gave him

I really thought Reagan was going to roll from his back to his stomach...but he didn't.  Nothing too exciting to see, but you can see how close he got. =)  I was seriously holding my breathe thinking it would happen any moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment