Reagan took his first step in WA, the day before we were to come home. He has gradually been taking more and more steps. Until late last week the most he has taken were 3 steps. Since Monday he has decided he really wants to get moving. I took a video a few days ago of him pushing his toy. He is so proud of himself. Because I get so excited he gravitates toward pushing his toy as much as possible and looking back at me for the squels and clapping. I love seeing that he will do something just to see my excitement!
I had grabed the camera today to be ready to record him walking. While I was waiting Evan turned on jeopardy. When I say Reagan loves that show I'm talking, REALLY loves it. He can be fussy, crying, totally engrossed in his food or playing and once he hears the music and announcer he becomes hypnotized. It makes us laugh to watch him become so glued to the TV. He doesn't do it for any other show. =) I was so lucky, out of his love for Jeopardy he walked to the TV and I was able to catch it on my camera! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment