Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 15 update

Fresh out of the shower and feeling thin!

Physically I have been feeling really good this week. Super happy with all that has been happening!

Evan has been SOOOOO WONDERFUL! (As Always!) For everyone that knows me and feels sorry for Evan, I’m there with you. His head-over-heels love for me is such a blessing. He has been bending over backwards to make sure I’m happy. Which has really been helping, and doing the job. As a result, I have been a lot happier! He has been getting tasks done and completed…maybe not as fast as I would do them but I’m thankful they do get done! In the long run, as long as there are no adverse consequeces to how long it takes, I'm just happy it eventually gets done. If Evan doesn't mind the nagging in the mean time, then I'm good! =)

I’m a person that needs my lists checked off and a clear head ASAP, Evan, (like I mentioned before) can compartmentalize and if it’s not life threatening doesn’t really see a need to stress about completing it. Neither of our ways is wrong, it’s just that when my way doesn’t get done my mind feels like it’s going to fry! =)

We had the best day together yesterday! The best I’ve had in so long with Evan. We stayed home, listened to the rain, made pot roast & mashed potato’s, snuggled and watched movies all day! That is a perfect day to me. We got more things organized and put away, and my house is becoming more like a home now!

We went to a BBQ on Saturday for Evan’s Brother who was getting out of basic training. We ate super yummy food, played games and watched the men have a physical fitness competition since most of the men had all been in the Army it was fun to see the age, and fitness level difference. Loren, Butch, and the twins were the only ones that had not been in the Army.

Butch snuck out and went home, so the remaining contenders were, Evan, Brent, David (E’s Brother’s), Mike (their Dad), Loren and the twins.




The Challenge: 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, 10 jumping jacks, run up the hill, down, then back up.







Evan was the first one to cross the finish lin, I’ll have to watch the video Laura took to see the rest since once Evan finished I stopped taking pictures. Once again, as soon as we get internet this week I’ll go back through all these posts and put up the pictures that go with them. It was a lot of fun to watch all the fun Evan’s family has playing around and being silly!


I’m still eating healthier, which is making me in general feel better about myself, and I’m starting to exercise more. I went out and bought myself the Sketchers Shape Ups, I’ve noticed that at work my legs have been hurting, and I seem to feel a lack of circulation. Even before the pregnancy Evan and I have been looking at buying these shoes for ourselves. I’m not fond of paying $100 for shoes at this point but I really did/do feel it is a good purchase since I’m on my feet a lot at work, I have flat feet, pregnant and I stand poorly anyway.

The baby is the size of an Avocado this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment