HA! How funny I can be so oblivious to such a massive change. (more a massive change in perception, then in actual size) I guess this is how most people get out of control with their weight gain, because you just can't see it on your self like others can.
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." ~Gordon B. Hinckley
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Pregnancy reality
Due to trying to always suck in my tummy for the pictures I've taken, and due to not having a full length mirror, or any sort of mirror I can properly see my tummy in I had NO clue I had grown so big, or that I do infact look pregnant and not just fat. Until Laura took a picture of me as we left Walmart a couple weeks ago. I just had no idea I looked like that. I didn't see much point, at the time of taking the picture, because I didn't think I looked too different. I thought I just looked bloated. Which is why she took the photo. She wanted to prove that I didn't look bloated. She's right. I just finally saw the photo and I'm totally shocked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love your adorable baby bump!
ReplyDelete