Friday, July 2, 2010

Week 22 update (Dreams)

I think you can see the most change in this photo.


No longer will I say I'm not gaining weight.  Yikes!! talk about a spike in the weight category!  I think it was eating my Mom's famous bean dip everyday that did it!!  =)  SOO Yummy, I want it everyday, all day!!

My tummy is growing too.  I've been taking every weekly picture with my shirt up a little because I figured once I get a lot bigger it would be better to have bare tummy shots, so for the sake of consistency my shirt is up for all my photos.  But I think my tummy looks cuter when my shirt is down.  Evan doesn't like that I suck in my tummy every week when he takes the pictures.  I can't really help it, habit.  I usually try to suck everything in if I feel like it's sticking out...especially if I'm show casing it!! =)

The baby is still moving so much (good thing) I love it!!  It feels like he is doing somersaults in my tummy.  When I lay on my side/tummy at night he really goes to town kicking against me.  =)  I kinda do it on purpose just for the fun of feeling him kick really good!

I've retired my favorite jeans and ordered 2 belly bands.  The reason for this?  I'm wearing my other jeans but holding them together with a rubber band looped through the hole and around the button.  I was really hoping they would have arrived by now.

In other news.  I found out last Friday that my job would be ending at the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation this Friday. =(  Sad.  However, I did have an interview that Wednesday with a Dental office in Clarksville as a Hygiene Coordinator, that has now turned into 2 interviews and a working interview coming up this Thursday.  I'm really crossing my fingers I get this job!  It seems so super wonderful!

Okay, now for the dream portion:

I read that pregnancy dreams can mean things.  Well I have had 3.  2 about the baby and 1 about Evan leaving me because I was too naggy and horrible.  Apparently those dreams are normal during pregnancy, but man did it freak me out, especially when I woke up and Evan wasn't next to me!

Dream #1. I had a dream I could see the baby's foot pushing against my tummy I looked away to grab my camera so I could take a picture for Evan and when I looked back both of the baby's feet were full on coming out of my belly button.  My dream ended with me freaking out and trying to push the feet back in. heehee weird.

Dream #2.  I was at my Sister-in-law Laura's house and she wanted to hold the baby.  So I just pushed the baby out for her and handed it over.  Laura held the baby for a minute then set it down.  It was only then I looked at Laura and said, "How are we gonna get it back in?!!!"  She looks at me like 'sucks to be you', shrugs her shoulders and says, "I don't know".  That dream ends with me crying and saying, "I just pushed my baby out for you, and now we don't know how to get it back in!!"  That one cracks me up the most!

Dream #3 Apparently Grandma's can have baby dreams too.  My Mom called me yesterday with this one, the funny thing is, how similar this dream is to the one above...
According to my Mom, In her dream I had mailed her the baby so she could hold it and feel it moving and kicking, and I was just hanging out waiting for her to send it back to me! =)

I'm sure giving with my baby before it's even born!

1 comment: