Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bulls Eye!!!

First off I forgot to mention that on Wednesday night Evan went up to get a fussy Reagan and came back to tell me the Reagan had rolled over from his stomach to his back!  Then, last night he was half rolled over by the time Evan got up to him!  What a little champ!

Okay, now for the most hilarious Reagan story yet.  Oh how I wish I had it on camera...

I had just fed Reagan and gave him to Evan to hold.  Evan starts jostling him around and playing with him and having him dance and bounce around.  I tell him to be careful because I just fed him and didn't want him to throw up what I just produced.  Evan says what he usually does, " I Know!"

A little bit later Evan is holding him over his head talking and playing with him, just as I look over to watch my boys playing...

I saw it, just in time.  Evan had his mouth wide open and Reagan threw up STRAIGHT in Evans mouth!!  It was priceless and perfect!!  Evan was wearing my snuggie and instantly spit the vomit out on the snuggie and let Reagan go on his lap.  I was cracking up, but I picked up Reagan since he was helplessly sprawled out on E's lap.  Evan then went to the bathroom and swished and spit galore!

Hands down the best Reagan moment yet!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I've actually had that happen to me. Poor Evan!!!

    ReplyDelete