Friday, February 25, 2011

Roll'n

Poor baby, he was just getting sleepy from play time on his back and tummy when I decided I wanted a video of him rolling over.  He has been doing it very well for awhile I just had yet to get video of it.  Poor kid it took me 3 tries to catch it.  The first time, I waited and waited then turned off the camera and turned around to do something else figuring he was just too tired to roll over any more.  But when I turned back around he was on his back!  So I put him back on his tummy and tried again.  Once again, I waited and waited, then, just after I stopped recording he rolled!  Poor kid, he was getting pretty fed up now but I had to try, "3rd times the charm" I told him.  Being so fed up he got it over with quick.  I barely had time to get the camera on. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment