This time, instead of getting a trim, Reagan got a real full on hair cut. I kept his hair longer on top because I like to comb it over to make it look more 1950's ish and well groomed, but with his sweet curls, after his first nap his hair gets all fluffy anyway.
I thought I was going to take a picture, but I'm glad I got to record a little
On Saturday when I was coloring my handouts for my Primary Class I let Reagan help me. I let him color a little bit on the back of the paper, and as fast as a speeding bullet he put the marker in his mouth, he wasn't happy when I took his pen away to get his picture...
| Going out w/ Papa for Boy Time |
Reagan is such a little helper, he loves to help me close the doors on the washer and dryer, he will help me vacuum with the big vacuum and hand held vacuum, he will also help me sweep. He loves to get in there and do what I'm doing! I love it! In fact, he gets really upset if I don't let him help. Yes, it takes longer to vacuum, but it is so worth it, what else would I rather be doing than spending time, having fun with my precious pumpkin?!
He also loves just sitting on the dryer and feeling the rumble and warm heat coming through.
No comments:
Post a Comment