Monday, January 9, 2012

PRIVATE, Again

So as you can see I'm private again, I have that area of my blog where you can see where people are reading your blog from.  Well, I just got a reader from Folsom CA.  Correct me if I'm wrong but there is a prison in Folsom.  Which brought something to my mind I had never thought of before, people in prisons can read my posts!!  Egh, just creeped me out so I instantly went private again and will NEVER be going public ever again!

1 comment:

  1. ha! i thought i was losing it when i came on here and saw all these new posts! i was getting used to them coming to my dashboard, but thought to click on your blog this evening and lo and behold! glad i checked before too long!! i have gone back and forth about my blog....from making it totally private where nobody could view it, to opening it back up again. it's always when i'm in some kind of mood so i've just left it all alone, lol.

    ReplyDelete