After reading the last post I understand why Evan was so abnormally anxious for me to post these recent video's on the blog. *sniff sniff* how sweet.
I came home from a horrible, humiliating, insulting, tear filled nail appointment to Reagan and Evan rocking out to music on his phone. This video doesn't even do justice to how much Reagan was rocking out and dancing before I got the camera on, he was bopping up and down, he will turn in circles and stomp his feet. Once he knew the camera was on I don't know what happened. But it was still pretty adorable. I'm a little bothered that he seems to like rap more than country at this point. =( Even when he was in my tummy and still to this day he LOVES Pitbull's I Know You Want Me. He better step up and start getting with it, this family is a Country Music lovin family PERIOD! (exclamation point) =)
To enhance my Dancing business I bought a Disco ball to bring to my parties. Deb had one that we brought with us to parties in WA and I think it really added to the fun and atmosphere. I opened it last night for the first time, I knew Reagan would love it. Like a numb skull I turned it on without the light bulb in it. Once I figured that out and fixed that issue I grabbed the camera to capture Reagan's first response. I LOVE how well he listens, I can only imagine that for a baby of his age and curiosity that had to be very difficult to obey.
so cute. :) why the bad nail appt??
ReplyDelete