Thursday, February 9, 2012

Comments

If you are reading this post then I'm talking to you!

I want comments and feedback.  I don't like phantom readers.  If you care enough or are curious enough to read my blog, and you have the time to read my posts then you have the time to write a quick comment.  I'm not saying you need to comment on everything, but I know I have more readers than just Laura.  And she is the only one that ever comments.

I'm really struggling right now with feeling loved by others so I'm reaching out to those of you that must care about me and those in my family enough to read about what we are doing, do you care enough to reach out and help me when I'm in need of feeling loved and needing to be acknowledged?

Who's read this?...If you've read this but don't know what to comment, tell me something you have learned today, or the best part of your day so far.  I need to know you are out there.

2 comments:

  1. i know how you feel. i have 30 something people on my blog list and maybe have 5 or 6 that ever comment, not necessarily regularly. before that, i had 60 something and cut it down. the only thing that keeps me leaving it open at all are those few that reach out once in a blue moon and say that something i wrote about helped, etc.. it sucks feeling 'stalked' but not cared about. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I learned that Publix is expensive. And that "sticker shock" makes me cranky. ;)
    I know how you feel about the whole blog thing too. I use mine mostly so that family that don't use facebook can see pictures of my kids.

    ReplyDelete