Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jack in the Box

I had a Jack in the Box sitting up on the Shelf in Reagan's room as decoration.  The other day it dawned on me that Reagan may be old enough to really enjoy this now...or he is old enough for Evan and I to have with it at Reagan's expense. =)

I had brought it down stairs and tried it out.  He of course jumped, he didn't cry, at all.  So we kept playing with it.  Every time he would jump and laugh.  I couldn't wait for Evan to get home to show him how funny Reagan was jumping every time the bear came out of the box.

When it came time to show Evan, Reagan still loved it, laughed and jumped.  Evan grabbed the camera so we could capture the fun, I guess Reagan had enough by the time we started recording because all we got was him not enjoying it as much, he has a sort of combo, laugh/cry.  Yet, we still laugh.  What is the fun of having kids anyway if you can't mess them a little?!  I personally don't think the video shows Reagan jumping very well, but it's still worth posting.


1 comment: