I'm going to take a moment to promote Shelf Reliance. Yes, I'm a consultant, but if I put that aside I would still be giving the same shouts of praise. If I wasn't already a consultant I would for sure become one.
I have signed up to become a consultant for Avon, Close To My Heart stamps, & Pampered Chef, neither of these endeavors went beyond just signing up. I put a lot of thought and prayer into becoming a Shelf Reliance Consultant. I didn't just jump into it, I discussed it with Evan and after doing all the research and weighing the pros and cons I decided it was a great move. Our family did not have the money to throw away on an idea like this and not be successful.
My concerns: What if I don't get any parties? What if no one buys from me? What if the food isn't good? Will the money I put into getting my Starter Kit be worth it? What sort of money can I realistically look forward to getting from this investment?
My answers: I had heard from many people about THRIVE food and how it was the BEST Food Storage food than any other business like this, way better than the Church food storage. So I wasn't really too concerned, I had enough trusted testimonials to feel good about the quality of the food. Also, Evan loved the food, that was a huge seller to me!! It would have been pretty pointless to get all this food storage if Evan wasn't going to eat it.
I also needed it to be flexible so I could still proudly hold my Stay at Home Mom status. I love that this whole business was so simple and worked with what I had going on in my life!
I looked at the Starter Kit I was interested in and I liked all the food I would be getting, so I decided that even if I didn't get any parties I got a GREAT deal and jump on my personal food storage so it seemed to me a great investment. There would not be any loss if I wasn't successful. The other perks and benefits they offer were very tempting as well and just increased my desire and quieted my concerns.
Icing on the Cake: The biggest perk and reason why I went for it was the CONSTANT income I would get. Every Home Party business I have ever heard of only gives you commission on your first sales and if you don't meet a certain quota you get kicked out or your account frozen. Shelf Reliance doesn't do anything like that. I loved the 10% I would get per initial sale, and the 5% from every Q customers order each month for as long as they stayed on the Q. That was a great income in my mind!
Since becoming a Consultant and learning about Shelf Reliance and what it offers I'm SOO happy I choose this. This was better than I had imagined!!!
The support, help and check ins with my Mentor have been awesome! With the other Home Party business I signed up for in the past I never had the advice, and council like I do from Tracey. She calls me every now and then to check on me, she sends me email encouragement or ideas, she is very involved and I love that. It keeps me energized.
Shelf Reliance recommends for people to try them for 3 months and put their method to the test. I was reaping the positive results in 2 months. In 2 months I had paid for my Starter Kit, I have still NEVER had to pay for my monthly Q shipments! The income I make every month pays for my Q! That is AWESOME!! I'm getting free food every month!! =) I even took a break from doing anything with Shelf Reliance for a couple months and I was still getting a paycheck every month and making a profit, even after I subtracted my Q shipment from it!
The other benefit I couldn't believe was that in the first 2 months, using Shelf Reliance cut my monthly grocery bill in HALF!!! And it has been holding there!! Their suggestion is to not spend any extra money to purchase THRIVE food or get started on the Q, they recommend taking a portion of your grocery budget and putting it toward THRIVE and just like that you will start saving money! How did it save me money?? The biggest penalty in our food budget was the impulse buys. We would go to the store because we needed 1 or 2 items and of course get more food than we planned on. Since I had the basics on hand from my Starter kit I didn't need to go as much. That also means I wasn't using precious gas to get to the store and home again! Also, it is a hassle to get Reagan ready and in the car, then the hassle of getting him in and out of the car, into the cart, heaven forbid if he is tired. So THRIVE has also given me time back.
I do not like to cook. I mentioned in an earlier post about my cooking endeavors. THRIVE food has really helped me eat healthier. It's so much nicer and encourages me to cook more often when I don't have to worry about thawing Chicken, chopping onions, or going to the store to get peppers, and not using them when I anticipated and having them go bad and I just wasted more money! On that note, I can't wait for Shelf Reliance to get herbs!! I will be so excited for that!! I hope they are working on it! I did a party here at my house and I didn't think anyone would show so I didn't make any savory food for them to try. But everyone showed up that said they would. I LOVED being able to demonstrate how using THRIVE is so easy and fast and saves you time in the kitchen. I literally threw the THRIVE onions, celery and chicken in a pan with water and turned on the burner to make Chicken Salad. I let it sit there while I did my presentation, after I was done, I drained the food, added mayo, S&P and threw some crackers on a plate. It took 15-20 minutes!! It's awesome!!
I love that I'm building my food storage. My initial purpose in looking at Shelf Reliance was just to find out how to get started building my food storage. Evan will be getting out of the Reserves in May, the pay he was making there was paying for my van. If we are unable to find a way to make up that money I will need to cut our grocery bill back almost totally to make up the difference. It is good to know that I have a food storage we can use, and that we will probably be using. I'm thankful I know how to use my storage, I'm thankful I enjoy the taste of Shelf Reliance THRIVE food.
I'm so full of gratitude for this blessing. Shelf Reliance has blessed my life all over!! Thankful, Thankful is my heart! I have endless possibilities to grow my business! I love having peace in my heart and a plan. Wonderful blessings!
HA!! I posted this without giving you the opportunity to learn more about Shelf Reliance THRIVE food. See, I really was just wanting to share my thankful heart; but it would be poor buisness not to give you the chance to learn more, ask me questions, host your own party, or sign up on the Q!
My website: http://www.jenniferwaldroup.shelfreliance.com/
I'm also currently offereing a special, if you sign up on the Q, or get a friend to sign up on the Q I will give you a Cookbook, or Pantry Can of your choice FREE
If you or a friend host a party you will get a Cookbook or #10 Dessert Can!
Also, I seriously recommend looking into becoming a Consultant. The Starter Kit is a great jump start to your personal food storage, and a great way to get your THRIVE Q for free and make CONSISTANT income!
i loved it when the boys signed as babies too, but i've never done it with the girls. love the videos. :)
ReplyDelete