We went to see Evan's family for the weekend in North Carolina. We had such a great time. We had planned to stay with Evan's Aunt Gladys, but ended up sleeping across the way at his Aunt Donita's instead, but we spent most of the time over at Gladys hanging out, She had a bunch of toys that Reagan loved to play with. Reagan LOVED Gladys, he took to her instantly, following her everywhere and loving her up. We felt so at home and loved there. Evan was made his favorite Biscuits and Gravy for breakfast and we had hamburgers and homemade fries for dinner. We went and saw Evan's Grandma too. On Sunday we went to church with Evan's family, they are Southern Baptist. I had gone to a few different Baptist churches in WA, Evan said, " I guarantee you have not been to a Baptist church like this before." Boy was he right!
I didn't make it to the store before we left for North Carolina, but I think I more than made up for it today. (More on North Carolina trip later) Reagan and I went to Walmart where I got Evan the TV he has been wanting since we have been dating!!! Not the EXACT size he wanted, but it's a good thing I didn't, the size I did get doesn't fit in our Entertainment Center! Evan is still pleased as punch to have it.
When Evan got home he had a little note waiting for him. "Welcome Home from work! Two Things: 1) This gun w/ ammo is yours. 2) I have one too, and you're under attack as of NOW! =)
I picked these guns up as well while at Walmart! Evan had also asked for a magnifying mirror so he can keep up on his eyebrows better, I didn't get the one he asked for because it would have been too expensive after I got his TV. I think something is better than nothing. Honestly, I don't think he would care at all after getting a brand new TV! I'm happy I was able to give Evan something he has been wanting for a long time. We were blessed to get back more than we planned for our Tax refund so that is why I got it for him. I'm very proud of Evan and how hard he is working and trying to make a better life for his family. He works very hard and deserves to be spoiled every once in awhile.
I kept the lights low so Evan couldn't see the TV when he came in, that is why I had the light on by his gun. I had other plans with Evan after the gun fight but as you can hear, Reagan woke up RIGHT before Evan got home. As I was getting Reagan Evan discovered his new TV! I do believe I saw moist eyes!
i love all the videos! i can hardly beleive reagan isn't afraid of the dogs!! he is so cute with them! i look fwd to hearing more about the trip! btw, i saw you called twice today, but when i tried calling back, something wasn't connecting. anyway, try me again if you still need me. :)
ReplyDeleteglad evan got his long awaited tv :)