Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Train of Thought

Like I have said before I have different days, and moments. This is a day when I think I will be a pretty awesome Mom and can't wait to see the baby and start that new phase of my life. Today I look forward to being home with the baby all the time, and love to think about and wonder what our day to day life will be like, the first few days...weeks, then months...then I think about the growing years. Now my brain moves to teenage years and at that point my brains stops and I start to calculate how old I'm going to be when that happens!!!! EGH!!!

How did my mind go from holding a sweet little baby that is totally helpless, and precious to an old fart Mother that has a teenager and the stress that thought brings on?! =) The mind is hilarious!!!

Let's just take this day and enjoy it!!! =)

On a funny note, (since it's still making me chuckle) On Sunday during Sacrament meeting Evan was rubbing the tummy, since I was so lop sided, the baby had his bum totally sticking out my right side. Right in the middle of rubbing the baby's bum, Evan pinches my tummy and says, "Goose!"

Yup, Evan goosed our baby's butt!! heehee.

Have I mentioned that E makes me laugh?!

1 comment:

  1. i have those days too! some days i feel liek super mom and other days like the crappiest mom ever! i guess that's just life. :)

    ReplyDelete