Evan and I both noticed the 11yo can get off topic just as easily as the 6yo! heehee
In our usual primary class the lesson was on tithing. We gave each child 10 pennies and taught them, all we are asked to give back to the Lord is 1 penny out of 10. We took a trip to show them where they can pick up the tithing slips, then E showed them how to fill out the slip. We told them we were giving them the 10 pennies and they could do what they wanted.
![]() |
| Evan helping the kids fill our their slips |
He pipes in that he will give all of his pennies to the Lord!! =D awwww, I'm so proud *sniff sniff* Then Levi said he would too. In the end all the kids gave a penny to tithing.
![]() |
| Landon licking his envelope to give to the Bishop |
I just love these kids!!
Oh, and I guess before I got into the class one of the twins had told Evan that one of the boys said Evan was boring! HAHA! When Evan asked why, he said it's because he doesn't play games. =) To which I asked Evan, "yeah, but did the other teacher give them money in class?!" Maybe we have now bought our way into this little kids heart! =)


Thanks for peeling my child off my leg every Sunday! She loves class when she actually goes to it! Ya'll have done a great job with them. Christina is learning so much.
ReplyDeletethat's my boy! ;)
ReplyDelete