Monday, September 6, 2010

Random pictures (more random pics)

You may recall me mentioning Evan forgetting to kiss me lately when he comes home.  I'm the type of person that wants to get results and fix something if it's bothering me.  I didn't like nagging Evan for kisses, I just didn't want to have to always ask to be loved up when he got home.  But I also didn't like being sad, hurt, or angry either.  So I was blessed with what I think was a good idea.  I went to the craft store and for $2 solved my problem

Front
Back
I came home, picked up an old shirt that Evan doesn't wear anymore...and that would also cover my baby belly now and wrote all over it in jazzy puff paints subtle hints to Evan.  So now, whenever E tells me he is on his way home I put the shirt on and get the results I need without nagging him.  As long as I wear the shirt E has always stepped up and remembered to kiss me just about right away!  Totally worth $2 if you ask me!  Problem sloved!!

The other day I emptied out my "emergency" bag from my truck.  It had all sorts of varieties of clothes for any last minute occasion that might ever arise so I will always be prepared for any situation...or if I ever needed a spare set of clothes and undies.  But since none of it would fit me now and my life circumstances are now, and will contnue to change that emergency bag was no longer relevent to me.  I had pretty much thrown away all the clothes, but still lying on the floor of my living room was just a few of my dance shoes.  I LOVE my dance shoes!  I have been very blessed and almost all of my dance shoes have been given to me by very sweet friends.  I think I may have only ever purchased MAYBE 2 pairs of dance shoes in my life, and I take in the shoes that I do have for repairs.  I try to take very good care of them, but I love the worn look on the sides that show I'm working my shoes right, and lovin them lots!
This isn't even all of them!






No comments:

Post a Comment