I'm still VERY new to couponing, so until I understand more what I'm doing I'm only using coupons for what we need so that way if I figured it wrong I won't be purchasing anything we didn't need anyway. And I can keep learning all the in's and out's in the mean time.
I'm learning fast and LOVING the savings!!! It makes me so happy to get things for just a few cents, I even got us a free pizza, toothpaste and body wash!! It's so exciting!! I kept thinking about it all through dinner last night, I'm so proud of myself. I'm a novice and I feel I still did so well.
I'm proud of myself because I don't feel I spent too much time collecting them. I do it when Reagan is asleep, or as you will see, when he is doing his play time.
| Helping Mama coupon |
I sent out an email asking ladies in my church if they got the Sunday paper and would be willing to let me have any inserts they don't use. Sister Lawton gave me such a pile on Sunday!! I'm so thankful!!!
Reagan was LOVING helping me coupon. He would eat the paper and crumple it up! He even got a newspaper beard from munching on the paper so much. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment