When Evan and I listen to music I will randomly comment on the type of dance that would be good to dance to. "Oh, this is a great Cha Cha" or "I love this one, it's a great Viennese Waltz." I had made that last comment last night while Evan and I were at dinner. Later while driving in the car, Killing Me Softly by the Fugees came on and within hearing 2 notes Evan turns up the song and says, "Oh, this is a great Waltz!" just to be funny. I mentioned, I had never heard a waltz in this song, he told me just to wait, it hadn't got going yet. Then he said, "See, it's a perfect Japanese Waltz" hahahaha
Then today on our way home from the Gym, he did it again, "oh, this is a great West Coast Swing."
I'm never bored or deprived of laughter when Evan is around.
There are so many other things Evan says that have me full on tearing up from laughter, I just can't post them. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment