I'm shocked. While at Laura's tonight we decided to weigh Reagan to see how much he weighs. So I got on the scale with Reagan then had Laura hold him and got back on. It said he only weighs 11lbs!!! We both didn't think that would be right so Laura got on with Loni, since she actually knew how much Loni weighed, and she also tried weighing herself and Reagan. Sure enough, 11lbs. Evan measured Reagan yesterday and he is 27inchs.
No doubt about it, I feel I need to start supplementing my breast milk with rice cereal. Reagan eats very well, however, I feel, (to put it in true milk terms) I'm producing skim milk instead of whole milk. =) Just to see, we tried giving Reagan a little baby cereal to see how he did. He has been showing interest in what we have been eating, and he can sit supported. It's sort of long, I won't know if you don't watch the whole thing
I wasn't planning on feeding him anymore until he was 5 months, and I was only planning on a couple times. I wanted to be 100% nursing until he was 6mths. But I just don't feel good about how little he weighs. He is a very happy baby and doesn't seem hungry at all...unless it's time to eat. I just need to feel comfortable with his growth, and being a healthy weight I feel is part of that. Here are more pictures. I think Evan did an awesome job taking pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment