Monday, April 4, 2011

Random Pictures

Evan and I tried Square Dancing for the first time last Thursday and loved it.  Reagan was the Beau of the Ball.  The ladies loved him!  Cougar bait already! =)


He did so well especially considering it was RIGHT during his bed time.  He was perfect.
Evan and I will be going back there as often as possible.  It is such a wonderful group of people and so much fun!

Reagan is rolling all over the place and so well, I knew it was only a matter of time...
Stuck under the Futon
I'm such a mean mom, I went to pull him out, but then wanted to take a picture so I left him there while I grabbed the camera.  He was not happy with me.  But it was just so cute, I had to catch it.


Reagan's first conference


He's not sleeping, he is contemplating


No comments:

Post a Comment