| the wet spot on his pants is water (not pee) |
Since it took us so long to get there, I was determined we were not going to leave there without something! So we got banana's for .19 cents, and yummy apple cider, which I was also introduced to from Aunt Laura! =) (By the way, after getting home and having a hot cup of cider I wish I would have got more than 1) After Trader Joe's we went to Red Robin, since Nashville is the only place that has a Red Robin in the area. Reagan was in 7th Heaven he was getting fed literally left and right, all sorts of yummy food from his parents!
| R is sticking his thumb in his mouth more these days. |
| Evan's tickling Reagan to get him laughing |
Due to the damage from the flood a couple years back they have started to charge for parking. Evan and I parked by the mall so that we didn't have to pay parking. Boy, I would have been REALLY ticked off if we paid for parking and got such a crummy show. Evan commented that it didn't seem right to start charging for parking and skimping on the lights. I totally agree. If we had come down to Nashville just to see the lights I would have been very upset. Yes, it would seem we struck out twice but the time we spent together was nice. Reagan did great, and even fell asleep almost immediately on the way home. I don't get to see him sleeping much anymore so I enjoyed looking at his sweet little chubby face sleeping as we drove home.
i am going to trader joe on tuesday so i can get you the pancake mix and cider if they have it. :) i heard from others that the lights at the hotel weren't near as many this year. i think it's bc of the flood. i bet they lost a ton of old stuff and haven't replaced it yet (maybe they won't). this is the first year in many that we didn't go, guess it was a good year to skip! btw, now that your blog is public again, the comment section seems to be back to normal...hmmm.
ReplyDelete