Thursday, December 1, 2011

Does Your Baby Need a Home?

A FABULOUS couple in our chuch is looking to add a child to their family.  Adoption is their best option at the moment.  If you, or anyone you know is looking into choosing adoption for thier baby please consider this couple.

Let me just add my personal recommendation.  The first time I meet them I loved them.  It was at a Date Night at church.  I didn't know who they were but I remember how hilarious I thought Dan was.  I leaned over to Evan and said, you should hang out with that guy, he is hilarious!  I got to know Dana better at a church event where we were collecting shoes for charity.  I was blessed to hear more about her life before she came to the U.S. she is a strong, tender woman.

Anyone that knows me knows how ubber picky I am and the fears I have with leaving my Son to be watched by just anyone.  My list of people I will let watch my Son is, Grandma Cindy, Grandpa Mike, Aunt Laura, Auntie Niki, Maddie, and Dana & Dan.  That is really saying something. =)

So please pass their info along to anyone you may know.  I pray for them so often, they deserve to be parents, if ever there is a couple ready and able to give love and a home to a child it is them!

No comments:

Post a Comment