Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nurturing side!

I think this is the CUTEST video of Reagan.  He got this Lullaby Elmo from Grandpa Waldroup for Christmas I don't know why he all of a sudden does this but ever since he got this elmo he is giving loves and rocking dolls, he rocks this elmo and now he is giving kisses and hugs to my Buddy Bear. (those are the only dolls we have)

It was totally priceless one day Reagan had thrown Elmo in my lap so I picked him up to hold him and rock him like Reagan does, then Reagan grabs Elmo by the eyes, and flings him behind his head, then climbs into my arms in place of Elmo and rests his head on my shoulder. =)  Made me laugh!  I love to see his feelings and opinions.  It was great to see his jealousy.  I guess we will have some work to do before we have another baby.  Don't want him flinging any real babies behind his head. =)

Reagan used to be very scared of this hand held vacuum.  But he has slowly been getting closer to it and curious.  I found it so adorable when he would sneak up behind me, grab the back of my legs and watch through my legs to see me sucking up dirt.  I guess he felt that was a safe place to be.  But as you can see, he is over his fear and ready to help Mama clean!  He is also starting to help me with Laundry, I let him close the doors, and play with the clothes in the dryer when I'm loading or unloading it.  I hope he is like my Nephew Dean.  Dean used to love to clean so much, if you wanted to punish him you just told him you weren't going to let him vacuum! =) heehee
This is Reagan's first day walking in shoes all by himself and doing an awesome job!  He still has trouble getting UP on his feet.  But once he gets up...

No comments:

Post a Comment