Saturday, June 16, 2012

Baskin & Robbins (it's how I say it)



I have been really down the last couple days, REALLY down.  Just dealing with finances, Evan being gone, and the stress of not knowing our future in regards to Evan's current job, or if he will be home to get new one.

We went to Kohls to use our free card and get a gift for Papa.  On our way out I was feeling bad for how out of it I have been and thinking how Reagan is really getting the raw deal from me.  He was so good at Kohls too I wanted to take him to get a cone at McDonalds, but I didn't want to drive the opposite way to get one.  And we shouldn't spend the money on such dumb stuff anyway right?!!

On our way home I saw Baskin & Robbins and just did it.  I got Reagan a Rainbow Sorbet Kids Cone.  He loved it and was a perfect baby.  This was his first BR experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment