Monday, June 11, 2012

Little Monkey

As I was talking with Evan, Reagan loves to try and get away with as much as possible.  Here he is inside our Entertainment center.

 Then he had to stand too, I was a very confusing Mama, I was laughing and taking pictures while telling him he should not climb on it.  I did mean it, but of course he thinks it's a good thing if I'm laughing about it, and taking pictures.

Other great things Reagan has done that I love lately:

I play regular music like Dolly Pardon, The Judds, and other secular music and Reagan rocks out to it, as you have seen.  However, when it comes to church music he seems to sense the difference, when at Sacrament after a song ends, even the prelude music he will fold his arms after the music stops, he doesn't do that when I play the other music, even soft music like Enya he won't fold his arms.  Yesterday since it was Sunday I was playing the Children's Primary Music and after the songs would end he would fold his arms after them, and they weren't all slow songs, most of them were peppy. (like Book of Mormon Stories, and the books of the Old and New Testement) It was baffling me how he could know the difference.  I have concluded that it is just a Spirit thing.  His Spirit just knows the difference.  That really touches me and has taught me the power of the spirit and how smart and amazing babies really are.  They know more than we give them credit for, at the very least their spirits know.

Another funny Reagan moment, due to stress I carry in my neck and shoulders I crack my neck a lot because I get super bad headaches that only cracking my neck will relieve.  Well this morning Reagan saw me crack my neck and he puts his hand behind his neck and turns his head. HAHA, he makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment