![]() |
| One Tunnel |
He is really into these IKEA trains right now. I'm not able to order them online, but I'll be able to hit IKEA when I go to WA to get not only the trains but other cute stuff I have seen for really cheap. I know if I had the train tracks right now, those would be open for sure. I have been making Reagan tunnels out of legos, which he enjoys, and trying to lay out blocks to give him a road to stay in between. He really likes this challenge and it gives his playing more of a purpose.
![]() |
| Two Tunnels |
I went to a Teacher's Aid shop and got him some toys that are not only toys but geared toward teaching too. I'm ashamed of myself for the money I spent, (which actually wasn't a lot) and shocked at the amount of things I wanted to get. I'm thankful that not only do we not have the money to get everything I want to get for him but we don't have the room.
I think part of this increase in desire to get Reagan good toys comes from knowing that now we have another Boy on the way so the toys won't only be used once. That actually makes a huge difference in my outlook on spending, dang it!
However, I do feel I'm relatively smart, I'm buying toys that not only serve a purpose (teaching) but are also fun, and they aren't just geared for a small age limit. The toys I got provided they survive Reagan's treatment, will be toys he will enjoy playing with for years.


No comments:
Post a Comment