Thursday, December 13, 2012

More like a Whisper

On my way home from my Dr. appt tonight I was thinking about traffic and what the best route would be to get to my Father in laws home to pick up Reagan.  He came to my house because Reagan was sleeping, but I assumed he would go to his home where he was more comfortable.  Especially since we took the car seat out of my van.

I called Evan to have him help me get to his Dad's house the fastest way.  After our lengthy conversation I knew which route to take, I was one exit away from the exit I take to get to my house and an idea came to my head to call Mike and make sure he was at his house.  It would have really been so stinky to drive all the way to his house and have him not be there.  I was certain he was going to be there, there wasn't a question in my mind, until that moment.

So I called him to make sure I was picking Reagan up at his house.  I'm very thankful I called, and I'm sure he was too, since he was at my house.  When I got there I found out they had been there the whole time.  I'm so thankful for family being so close and willing to help us out when we need it.

I know Reagan loves the time he spends with his Grandpa.  And, I'm thankful Reagan has a Grandpa to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment